P.M. Seymour - Character Demo P.M. Seymour - Character Demo

Oh my goodness. Love your demo man! :)

Voice Demo (Michael Keaton, Al Pacino, Leprechaun, Macho) Voice Demo (Michael Keaton, Al Pacino, Leprechaun, Macho)

Nice. That was a pretty good Michael Keaton!

PeteChristensen responds:

Thank you! He's one of my favorites to voice.

Jam packed Character Reel Jam packed Character Reel

Boom...nicely done.

2017 Character Reel 2017 Character Reel

Enjoyed every second! Killer quality (thank goodness!!)! Great and funny characters. You got the whole package. Cheers!

Guychace responds:

Thanks so much!

Commercial Demo 2017 Commercial Demo 2017

That was great! Love your high range! Very nice quality too.

Toggleroo responds:

Thank you so much!

2017 Voice Over Demo Reel - Female 2017 Voice Over Demo Reel - Female

If you're fairly new to the voice acting scene, then I'd say that is a very nice start! There's definitely a good use of variety of emotions and characters here in the 1:26 time span. It was funny, intense, and amusing which are all good traits to use for character demo.

A tip that I would suggest: careful to watch your gain levels for both your voice and the mixed in sfx. Your voice seemed to be peaking a little too high which then caused a bit of distortion. This is definitely something that can be an easy fix. Overall, I liked it and I think you've got a great handle so far! Keep it up!

2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo 2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo

Awesome dude! Love the deep/dark resonance in your voice (kinda jealous tbh, ha ha ha!) :)

Nathan Morrison 2016 Voice Acting Demo Reel Nathan Morrison 2016 Voice Acting Demo Reel

Hey Nathan! I like your voice :). I like how pure and expressive it sounds and I can really see you doing anime work. Keep it up!

KujiraShonen responds:

Thanks! It would be pretty cool to do anime but living in the UK it would be pretty hard

2017 Demo Reel 2017 Demo Reel

Great Demo, Rebekah! Overall, lots of variety here with great use of emotions and expressions, grunts, etc. Wish you the best for future projects!

rebekahamberclark responds:

Thank you! :)

Old Man Joker Old Man Joker

Man! I've never heard anything like it. You've really convinced me that this could defintelty be an old Joker for future Batman projects. I really like the ruggedness in his speech and the coarseness in his laugh. It was very unsettling and that's what I appreciated. Unsettling and in someway, echoes Hamill's Joker. Great job here! :)

RealFaction responds: